The Height Right is Adjustable and Versatile for ALL Ages!
1. The seat plate is placed at optimal height when the child's elbows are level with the top of the table.
2. The foot plate is placed at optimal height when the child's foot can rest flat on its surface.
3. For optimal depth of the seat, position child's back against backrest with seat supporting 3/4 of thigh.
4. For safety, the footrest should not exceed the front legs of the chair.
Teen / Adult Use:
5. Raise the footplate and remove the seat plate for a larger seating surface.